An economical choice that is built for riding to work, class, cruising around town and made with a sleek design is the Vilano R2 Commuter Aluminum Road Bike. With over 100 customer reviews, there is no question that his is one that should be on your short list, especially if you are beginning to get into cycling.
It is made with a 6061 double butted aluminum frame that is lightweight and Shimano A050 thumb shifters. The tires are 700c double walled CNC machined that come with a quick release skewer. There is a 21 speed drivetrain for many situations and free pedals.
See Specs On The Vilano R2 Commuter Road Bike
- Made with a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame
- 700c doubled wall CNC machined wheelset
- Free pedals
- Shimano 21 speed drive train
- Alloy caliper brakes
Check Out More Top Rated Road Bikes Today
- 6061 Double Butted Aluminum Frame - Lightweight
- A050 Thumb Shifters
- Schwinn aluminum road frame with Carbon fiber road fork
- Shimano Claris 16 speed derailleur with Micro shift integrated shift/brake lever combo
- Disc Brake System - Provides long lasting and stronger fasting stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems.
- Multiple choices give you a colorful ride experience
- SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICING: Marked down from $699.99, save $100 all Holiday Season Long! Because Tommaso is a direct...
- THE IMOLA IS AFFORDABLE PERFORMANCE, NOT ENTRY LEVEL: If you are just getting into cycling or returning after a...
- Road bike with aluminum rigid fitness frame and rigid fork. Flat styled handlebar and sport riding seat.
- 14 speeds, Shimano rear derailleur and shifter brake lever combo will give you precise shifting. You can trust...