An economical choice that is built for riding to work, class, cruising around town and made with a sleek design is the Vilano R2 Commuter Aluminum Road Bike. With over 100 customer reviews, there is no question that his is one that should be on your short list, especially if you are beginning to get into cycling.
It is made with a 6061 double butted aluminum frame that is lightweight and Shimano A050 thumb shifters. The tires are 700c double walled CNC machined that come with a quick release skewer. There is a 21 speed drivetrain for many situations and free pedals.
See Specs On The Vilano R2 Commuter Road Bike
- Made with a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame
- 700c doubled wall CNC machined wheelset
- Free pedals
- Shimano 21 speed drive train
- Alloy caliper brakes
Check Out More Top Rated Road Bikes Today
- 6061 Double Butted Aluminum Frame - Lightweight
- A050 Thumb Shifters
- High tensile steel frame & fork
- Shimano 21-speed stem shifters
- YOU DON’T NEED TO SPEND MORE THAN $600: Because Tommaso is a direct to the consumer brand you can now get a bike...
- THE IMOLA IS AFFORDABLE PERFORMANCE, NOT ENTRY LEVEL: If you are just getting into cycling or returning after a...
- Disc Brake System - Provides long lasting and stronger fasting stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems.
- Multiple choices give you a colorful ride experience
- Frame:Durable Hiland hi-Ten steel frame and fork brings more comfortable.
- Shifters:Shimano SY20A thumb shifter with 14 Speeds.