Exercising with the right equipment can sure make a lot of difference and with the Schwinn 170 Upright MY17 Bike you are sure to get a solid work out and value for your money. So if you are searching for a fluid and comfortable ride so that you can help you towards your goals, this machine deserves a look.
With over 200 customer reviews, it is a solid choice when it comes to upright bikes. It features Bluetooth connectivity so users can track their progress on the Schwinn Trainer app. There are 25 levels of resistance for a wide range workout along with oversized pedals and a padded contoured seat.
Summary Specs On The Schwinn 170 Upright MY17 Bike
- 25 levels of resistance
- Bluetooth connectivity for progress monitoring on the Schwinn Trainer App
- Large pedals to accompany multiple users
- Comfortable seat
- Adjustable padded handlebars
Check Out More Top Rated Upright Bikes Today
- [HEAVY DUTY Design]: Supports up to 300 lbs. weight capacity which is 75 lbs. more capacity than most other folding...
- [Large LCD Display]: An easy to read large window (3.3"W x 1.5"H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories...
- Goal track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- DualTrack LCD screen displays offer increased visibility to 22 workout programs and goal tracking
- Blutooth connectivity compatible with free Schwinn Trainer app and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with RideSocial mixed reality app and see the world as you ride alongside friends while tracking pace and...
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with Nautilus Trainer 2 App and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with RideSocial App and see the world as you virtually ride alongside friends in real time