Exercising with the right equipment can sure make a lot of difference and with the Schwinn 170 Upright MY17 Bike you are sure to get a solid work out and value for your money. So if you are searching for a fluid and comfortable ride so that you can help you towards your goals, this machine deserves a look.
With over 200 customer reviews, it is a solid choice when it comes to upright bikes. It features Bluetooth connectivity so users can track their progress on the Schwinn Trainer app. There are 25 levels of resistance for a wide range workout along with oversized pedals and a padded contoured seat.
Summary Specs On The Schwinn 170 Upright MY17 Bike
- 25 levels of resistance
- Bluetooth connectivity for progress monitoring on the Schwinn Trainer App
- Large pedals to accompany multiple users
- Comfortable seat
- Adjustable padded handlebars
Check Out More Top Rated Upright Bikes Today
- Goal track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- DualTrack LCD screen displays offer increased visibility to 22 workout programs and goal tracking
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- [MEN'S HEALTH EDITOR'S CHOICE]: Supports up to 300 lbs. weight capacity which is 75 lbs. more capacity than most...
- [Large LCD Display]: An easy to read large window (3.3”W x 1.5”H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories...
- - Customizable & Portable - Easily adjust the contoured seat with forearms rests and includes ergonomic handlebars...
- - Features - A high resolution, backlit DualTrack LCD screen with 29 exercise programs so you can track your...
- Solid x-frame design folds to just 18. 1" x 18. 1" of floor space when not in use
- Large anatomically designed seat and multi-grip padded handlebars are designed for long lasting comfort and support