For gym quality cycling in the comfort of your own home, check out the Nautilus U614 Upright Exercise Bike. This is a solid value for the price and a great model to get your workout on. This one is top rated and comes in with over 100 customer reviews.
Some of the features that you will enjoy include performance and goal tracking for users and it has a console with an LCD display that features 22 workout programs. There are 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout along with a seat post system and padded seat providing a comfortable ride with adjustable handlebars.
See Specs On The Nautilus U614 Upright Exercise Bike
- Wide range of intensity options with 20 levels of resistance
- Individual exercise goal tracking
- High speed high inertia drive system
- Flywheel for easy start up
- Dual Track LCD display
- Speakers in the console via MP3 input port
- USB media charging and more
Check Out More Top Rated Upright Bikes Today
- Goal track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- DualTrack LCD screen displays offer increased visibility to 22 workout programs and goal tracking
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- [MEN'S HEALTH EDITOR'S CHOICE]: Supports up to 300 lbs. weight capacity which is 75 lbs. more capacity than most...
- [Large LCD Display]: An easy to read large window (3.3”W x 1.5”H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories...
- - Customizable & Portable - Easily adjust the contoured seat with forearms rests and includes ergonomic handlebars...
- - Features - A high resolution, backlit DualTrack LCD screen with 29 exercise programs so you can track your...
- Solid x-frame design folds to just 18. 1" x 18. 1" of floor space when not in use
- Large anatomically designed seat and multi-grip padded handlebars are designed for long lasting comfort and support