For an effective workout on a tall cycle, take a look at the Marcy ME-708 Upright Exercise Bike. With this model, you can build a healthier body right in the comfort of your own home. So just in case you don’t have a membership to a gym or looking to save some cash, this is an excellent alternative. It has plenty of customer reviews and is a solid choice.
It is made with a high-quality design, structure and performance. Designed with a 14-gauge steel tubing finish that is strong and a smooth magnetic resistance system with 8 levels of difficulty. There is a state of the art LCD screen so that you can track your time, distance, calories burned and speed. The seat is adjustable and comfortable along with counterbalanced pedals and more.
See Specs On The Marcy ME-708 Upright Exercise Bike
- Premium steel frame construction at 14 gauge steel tubing
- 8 levels of difficulty with magnetic resistance mechanisum
- State of the Art LCD screen for tracking your progress
- Adjustable seat
- Ergonomic design
Check Out More Top Rated Upright Bikes Today
- Goal track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- DualTrack LCD screen displays offer increased visibility to 22 workout programs and goal tracking
- With enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, users can set, track and monitor progress with popular app-based tracking...
- Access the Explore the World app and digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual courses, exotic locales, and...
- With enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, users can set, track and monitor progress with popular app based tracking...
- Dimensions: 41.8" L x 21.6" W x 57.6" H | Assembled Weight: 63 lbs
- Assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 31”L x 19”W x 46”H | Folded Dimensions: 22” L x 20” W x 55.5” H
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity. 20% more steel than the...
- An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout.